Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

Pretty Fun

I played it all the way through and beat the game. The last boss was a lava golem sort of guy. I thought the bosses would look a lot scarier, but the drawings were basic. Heh the dragons go up by rankings, sort of like Heroes. I don’t know if the idea came from heroes. Like the rankings being Green, Red, and then Black.

Graphics: Were pretty nice. The characters weren't all detailed but it's so small it wouldn't matter in the game. Plus you aren't going to be focused on that a lot. The backgrounds are nice.
9/10

Style: Awesome sort of defend your base type game. The armies are nice. Lord of the Rings based game. That was a pretty good idea. It has a nice theme and that's going to help your score.
8/10

Sound: Pretty good voice acting for all the instructions, and through out the game play. The music was pretty fit for battle. Nice job.
9/10

Violence: Heh a hell of a lot of killing but so small it's not too gory. Good enough for me.
8/10

Interactivity: I think the instructions could have been better explained. I read the instructions, but it took me a while to actually get it. I didn't know you click them to purchase. The game play was good it was kind of easy. In fact the higher levels got even easier. The lower levels surprisingly were a lot harder than the higher levels. Once you get to the furthest right side but a black a little you can get all the kills in the later levels. You see where you stand is very narrow unlike the earlier snowy levels where it's all big and you got to run around. That there makes it tough. Also it's touch to buy and kill at the same time. You got to take your hands off the keyboard and click to buy unless you use the 0 button to kill but that is hard.
7/10

Humor: I didn't feel it was there, or maybe I missed it.
0/10

Overall: Pretty fun game. Very addicting I played it all the way through and won. I got to see the credits and the intro to all the good and bad guys.

-AnzRage

Tucan: Pac-can! Tucan: Pac-can!

Needs to be fixed

It was a pretty decent game. The word from the sponsors was pretty funny good idea. The intro for the Tucan Juice, which you can drink to pwn, your enemies were pretty decent. The game would of been great, except for the fact that the walls were too small to fit through. You have to go backwards and try again which will get you killed.

Play Those Drums Play Those Drums

I didn't like it

Congrats on the Underdog of the week, and for your first submission. That’s pretty good.

Graphics: It is just photographs of drums. You should drawn your own it will look much better. That is unless you can’t draw. If you can’t draw then ask someone to help you.
3/10

Style: I’ve seen tons of these games already. Not original at all.
3/10

Sound: You could use better quality drum sounds.

Violence: None
0/10

Interactivity: Wasn’t that fun. I’m not too into drums, and if I were I would be playing that instead.
4/10

Humor: None.
0/10

Overall: I didn’t like it much. Needs work as I suggested.
4/10

Star Wars Soundboard Star Wars Soundboard

Nice

Sweet Obi Wan rules. I wanted to hear him say, "You were the chosen one!" Good job with the audio. Where did you get them? You can work on the menus and all just to make it cooler, but it's just sound so it doesn't matter. Unless you like higher scores. Plus I think you could get more for each character. Anyways pretty awesome. lol Anakin is a bad actor. I like the misc as well

AudioTransmitter7000 responds:

Thanks

Mario0 Mario0

Alright

Heh pretty cool. I finished that one level. The only level there. Here is one jump that was pretty annoying when you try to jump the highest platform on the right gets in your way when you try to jump on to the furthest platform on the right. Some things I don't get.
What do you do with the mushroom, bombs, and the wand?
This game just might turn out all right.

-The Legend himself AnzRage

The Doughnuts Show The Doughnuts Show

Nice idea

They Carmelhadinosaur! That was pretty fun to play with. Those are pretty nice action scripting. Very cool effects indeed.

Graphics: Pretty nice I liked the 3d looking backgrounds, and well almost everything was in 3d. Nicely drawn. I know you like to draw a lot. Wow that's a lot of drawings. The weapons, and dinosaurs all look pretty hot. Those looks like glazed donuts.
9/10

Style: Pretty original. Or at least I haven't seen anything else like this. Doing all sorts of stuff to donuts. You used very creative effects too.
10/10

Sound: There was only background music. You didn't add sound effects for the other stuff.
5/10

Violence: Very violent to the donuts. Stabbing them, burning them and all.
7/10

Interactivity: Very Very fun lot of options. That was great. I was going to review every effect, but there are too many. Very creative. There was soo many I lost count. The Newgrounds was great.
10/10

Humor: Farting lol the growing hair was pretty funny, sick as well.
5/10

Overall: Awesome job!

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Wow thanks alot for the awesome review!!
I tried in the beginning having some sound effects but it got all screwy and all.. lol

Html Helper Html Helper

Not necessary

That would be helpful for noobs, but not for me. I already understand the html coding. It looks pretty decent but you know they can do the simple way on the forums by just clicking on link, bold etc. You don't really have to type it all out yourself.

Frustrating games Frustrating games

lol

lol the games may not be all that great, but the whole concept is funny. Haha It's pretty damn frustrating because you can't win anything. I know it's done on purpose. I get it. Oh for the jump to the platform you should tell people to use the arrow keys. Some people might think jump is the space bar.

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

lol Wade!

That was very funny what you did. I know everyone is Star Wars crazy, so I take this as a joke. Front page deserving usually not in a normal situation, but in this situation I think it's fine. I got a laugh out of this. Everyone complaining about this being in the front page doesn't even have any worthy front-page movies/games. So why are they complaining? I never got front page either.

Graphics: It's pretty decent.

Style: I've seen something like these done once. So it's not too common. Oh yeah it's you lol. Crapwomen. So you get originality points.

Sound: Fart sounds lol

Violence: Pretty violent how sick that was.

Humor: LOL you are hilarious, and it's hilarious how sick that was. I laugh at all the complainers those can't do anything about it.

Overall: Well there isn't much you can do, maybe add more buttons.

-The Legend himself AnzRage

Duck Shooting Duck Shooting

Needs some work

Graphics: It looked pretty cool more realistic since you used real live images.

Style: Duck shooting games although aren't that original.

Interactivity: I thought the game play was a bit too hard, it's hard to not let 5 dicks escape. Maybe I just suck. It was fun the first two times, that's about it.

Humor: Killing ducks like that was pretty funny as well. Keep trying though.